- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Aspirin 81 mg Pain Reliever (NSAID) active ingredient is Aspirin 81 mg; Compare to the active ingredient in Bayer Chewable Aspirin
- USE: Aspirin 81 mg is for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- ASK YOUR DOCTOR: Aspirin Regimen - Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider before using this product for your heart
- DAILY DOSE OF ASPIRIN: According to the U;S; Food and Drug Administration (FDA), clinical evidence shows that, taken under the guidance of a healthcare provider, a daily dose of aspirin can help prevent heart attack or stroke in those who have previously had them
- ABOUT ASPIRIN CHEWABLE: Aspirin 81 mg Tablets, Chewable Orange Flavor, is a chewable adult low dose aspirin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.